If you go grocery shopping or to work or you have kids (or all the above), then you’ll appreciate the organization this custom-dyed tote provides.
Indigo canvas is hand dyed using blue pigment from indigo plants. To achieve a dark blue, the fabric is dyed in layers over time, requiring around 20 submerges into the dye vat. The rich blue will naturally fade over time, revealing the grain of the fabric and creating a traditional “denim” look.
*Please note that all natural indigo sheds dye until it fades or is washed a few times. Because of this, we recommend that you not wear light colors when carrying this bag.*
• Converts from handheld to shoulder with detachable leather handles
• Once the handles are removed, the tote is washable
• All seams are double stitched and bound with cotton on the inside
• Two interior pockets and three exterior pockets
• Leather handles will patina over time with exposure to the sun and the oils in your skin
• Hand wash separately in cold water. Hang dry in the shade. Please see our Indigo Care + Wear Guide for more details.
18oz. Cotton Canvas
Undyed Leather Handles
Hand-set Copper Rivets and Handle Buttons
13”H x 18”W x 5”D
Leather Handle Drop: 4"
Webbing Handle Drop: 11"