Log Cabin Quilt
*9 AVAILABLE. Each will be unique as they are cut from a different part of the original quilt. All Quilt Totes are FINAL SALE.*
The quilts we use are considered “craft” quilts, meaning they have holes or stains and are no longer useful as blankets. Sewing them into bags not only preserves them but gives them a new life while meeting our sustainability goals. Each Tote is unique and one of a kind, and patterns will vary from bag to bag.
*Please note that due to the nature of the material, there are sometimes minor imperfections in the quilt fabric. All Quilt Totes are Final Sale.*
- Converts from handheld to shoulder with detachable leather handles
- Once the handles are removed, the tote is washable
- All seams are double stitched and bound with cotton on the inside
- One interior pocket
- Leather handles will patina over time with exposure to the sun and the oils in your skin
- Hand wash only with cold water. Hang dry.
18oz. Cotton Canvas
Undyed Leather Handles
Hand-set Copper Rivets and Handle Buttons
10”H x 14”W x 5”D
Leather Handle Drop: 4"
Webbing Handle Drop: 11"